Demand Science Leadership Takes the Stage at the Gartner® Marketing Symposium/Xpo 2021
Ready, set, log in! It’s the Gartner® Marketing Symposium/Xpo 2021—virtual edition! This year’s event features three full days of strategy building, interactive learning, and professional development with the who’s-who of today’s marketing world. Plus, meet with Gartner’s top industry experts, leading technology service providers, and marketing innovators from across North America. But here’s the best part: we’ll be there too!
Make sure to catch Demand Science CEO, Peter Cannone, on Wednesday, September 1st at 2PM EDT as he speaks on the current issues of ever-changing data guidelines amid pandemic disruption in “Data Policy Changes & COVID Challenges: How Marketers Can Thrive with Better Intel.”
And on Thursday September 2nd at 12:30 PM EDT, don’t miss the Demand Science roundtable discussion, “Not Hype. How Marketers Are Embracing AI/ML and Driving Real Growth.” Demand Science Chief Strategy Officer, Bill Harrigan, Chief Revenue Officer, Chris Rack, and Chief Marketing Officer, Monica Sullivan, join moderator Derek Beckwith, President of Beckwith PR Group, to chat about the growth of artificial intelligence and machine learning in B2B marketing.
- Veteran Business Accelerator and Innovator Omar Hussain Joins Demand Science Board of Directorsposted on December 2, 2020
- B2B Tech Marketing Trends to Know in 2021posted on June 23, 2021
- Demand Science Group Acquires Cobena and Adds to Executive Teamposted on September 1, 2020
- Enabling Demand Generation with Decisional Intelligenceposted on February 8, 2021
- Demand Science Honored on the 2021 Inc. 5000posted on August 19, 2021