Delivering Value Through Data Best Practices [SalesStar Podcast]
Demand Science’s CDO/CIO, Shakeel Itoola was featured on recently on an episode of the SalesStar Podcast. He spoke in detail about how marketers can make the most of their data and the various ways you can leverage data for more ROI.
As most marketers know, there’s a major disconnect with actionable data in today’s B2B environment. Organizations often struggle with data accuracy and implementation, resulting in a decline in revenue pipeline. As the need for more accurate data arises, B2B marketers and sales leaders are looking to various 3rd party sources, that, unfortunately, are unable to provide scalable/ quality solutions. Through enacting some internal best practices, revenue leaders can once again rely on their current database, rather than offsetting the issue with more out-of-market prospects.
Here’s the full episode-
Through Shakeel’s guidance, Demand Science has looked to increase our data capabilities internally and as a provider. By leveraging predictive analytics, decisional intent, and behavioral data, we’re able to gain a thorough understanding of our audience and the contacts that we provide our clients with.
If you’re interested in learning more about this subject, check out our post that talks all about decisional intelligence here!
- Veteran Business Accelerator and Innovator Omar Hussain Joins Demand Science Board of Directorsposted on December 2, 2020
- B2B Tech Marketing Trends to Know in 2021posted on June 23, 2021
- Demand Science Group Acquires Cobena and Adds to Executive Teamposted on September 1, 2020
- Enabling Demand Generation with Decisional Intelligenceposted on February 8, 2021
- Demand Science Honored on the 2021 Inc. 5000posted on August 19, 2021