Delivering Value Through Data Best Practices [SalesStar Podcast]
Demand Science’s CDO/CIO, Shakeel Itoola was featured on recently on an episode of the SalesStar Podcast. He spoke in detail about how marketers can make the most of their data and the various ways you can leverage data for more ROI.
As most marketers know, there’s a major disconnect with actionable data in today’s B2B environment. Organizations often struggle with data accuracy and implementation, resulting in a decline in revenue pipeline. As the need for more accurate data arises, B2B marketers and sales leaders are looking to various 3rd party sources, that, unfortunately, are unable to provide scalable/ quality solutions. Through enacting some internal best practices, revenue leaders can once again rely on their current database, rather than offsetting the issue with more out-of-market prospects.
Here’s the full episode-
Through Shakeel’s guidance, Demand Science has looked to increase our data capabilities internally and as a provider. By leveraging predictive analytics, decisional intent, and behavioral data, we’re able to gain a thorough understanding of our audience and the contacts that we provide our clients with.
If you’re interested in learning more about this subject, check out our post that talks all about decisional intelligence here!
- Content Creation (1)
- Content Distribution (1)
- Content Marketing (3)
- Content Syndication (2)
- Demand Generation (6)
- Global B2B data (2)
- Insights (49)
- Intent Data (5)
- lead generation (10)
- Marketing Intelligence (8)
- Marketing Leadership (8)
- News (29)
- Sales (6)
- Sales Leadership (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Key Leadership Evolution at Demand Scienceposted on August 18, 2020
- DemandScience becomes official marketing partner of the PGA TOURposted on February 23, 2022
- Meet the DemandScience Team at B2BMX 2022posted on February 18, 2022
- Veteran Business Accelerator and Innovator Omar Hussain Joins Demand Science Board of Directorsposted on December 2, 2020
- B2B Technology Trends in Marketingposted on June 23, 2021
- Eight world-class professional golfers join the DemandScience team as brand ambassadorsposted on April 21, 2022
- Demand Science Honored on the 2021 Inc. 5000posted on August 19, 2021
- DemandScience Enhances Platform with the Release of Confirmed Connectposted on October 6, 2021