Every year, DemandScience takes part in a charitable donation initiative called Inspire to Act. Originally taken from the idea behind the book “Inspire to Act for Children,” by Jennifer Borislaw, it has expanded over the past five years to become part of our company culture – and helps underscore one of our core values of giving and supporting our community.
For our 5th Annual “Inspire to Act/Random Acts of Kindness” mission – and with the support of our generous leadership team – DemandScience bands together to support organizations or charities that we collectively embrace.
This year, we supported Danvers Youth Football Cheerleading (DYFC) with a silver-level sponsorship. These funds will not only be put to work, positively impacting the young girls they serve, but will also help share our business name with the Danvers, MA community – the location of our corporate office!
We also donated 50 school supply kits to a registered non-profit organization based in Massachusetts called The Community Giving Tree. Their “Tools for Success” back-to-school program helps provide school supplies to local children in grades K-12 in this 2021-2022 school year.
Our annual Inspire to Act initiative not only gives us the chance to provide monetary support to these worthy charities, it gives us the opportunity to come together even more as an organization, putting into practice the core values our company was founded on and strives to live up to every day.
- Key Leadership Evolution at Demand Scienceposted on August 18, 2020
- B2B Tech Marketing Trends to Know in 2021posted on June 23, 2021
- DemandScience Enhances Platform with the Release of Confirmed Connectposted on October 6, 2021
- Demand Science Honored on the 2021 Inc. 5000posted on August 19, 2021
- Veteran Business Accelerator and Innovator Omar Hussain Joins Demand Science Board of Directorsposted on December 2, 2020