DemandScience Names CEO Peter Cannone Chair of the Board of Directors as Company Posts Record Revenue of $145 Million and 120% Year-Over-Year Revenue Growth
Danvers, MA, January 19, 2022 — DemandScience, a global leader in B2B pipeline generation solutions for software, technology, and B2B services companies, today announced that CEO Peter Cannone has been named Chair of the Board. The expansion of Cannone’s role comes on the heels of the company achieving record revenue of $145 million in 2021 and 120% year-over-year revenue growth. Cannone succeeds DemandScience co-founder Melissa Chang as Chair, who is joining co-founder Barry Harrigan as a Vice Chair of the Board.
“Peter has the strategic vision and depth of experience that the CEO’s office demands, and the accomplishments over the last eighteen months made it an easy decision for the board to appoint him as our new Chair,”said Vice Chair Chang.
Vice Chair Harrigan added, “Under Peter’s leadership as CEO, DemandScience has realized success in virtually every area of the company — revenue, customer base, deal size, customer retention, and global footprint. As we enter 2022, we are well-positioned as our company readies for our next stage of growth.”
Additional DemandScience Milestones Reached in 2021 include:
- Five-year revenue CAGR of 75 percent
- 600 new customers and over 1,250 active clients worldwide, including 175+ clients with more than $100K in annual contract value
- Expanded global footprint to over 1,100 employees across 15 countries
“I am honored by the trust and confidence that the board has placed in me and am fortunate to have such a talented team that has driven incredible growth,” said Chair and CEO Peter Cannone. “This is a dynamic time in our industry as B2B marketing and sales pivots from events and traditional tactics into the digital age, where high-quality data, analytics and buyer insights are prerequisites to success.”
“Our technology and commitment to helping every customer achieve their growth objectives have been validated and rewarded by our gains in market share, revenue, customer retention and customer acquisition,” observed Cannone.
DemandScience is a global B2B data company that partners with customers to upgrade their pipeline. Our accurate data and predictive insights enable sales and marketing professionals to identify, activate and convert the right buyers at the right time and achieve their growth goals.
Read the full press release here.
Rich Gallagher | (415) 610-7500 | [email protected]
- Content Creation (1)
- Content Distribution (1)
- Content Marketing (3)
- Content Syndication (2)
- Demand Generation (6)
- Global B2B data (2)
- Insights (49)
- Intent Data (5)
- lead generation (10)
- Marketing Intelligence (8)
- Marketing Leadership (8)
- News (29)
- Sales (6)
- Sales Leadership (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Key Leadership Evolution at Demand Scienceposted on August 18, 2020
- DemandScience becomes official marketing partner of the PGA TOURposted on February 23, 2022
- Meet the DemandScience Team at B2BMX 2022posted on February 18, 2022
- Veteran Business Accelerator and Innovator Omar Hussain Joins Demand Science Board of Directorsposted on December 2, 2020
- B2B Technology Trends in Marketingposted on June 23, 2021
- Eight world-class professional golfers join the DemandScience team as brand ambassadorsposted on April 21, 2022
- Demand Science Honored on the 2021 Inc. 5000posted on August 19, 2021
- DemandScience Enhances Platform with the Release of Confirmed Connectposted on October 6, 2021