Benchmark Report: The New B2B Tech Buyer’s Journey: HR
Discover how today’s HR professionals empower themselves as decision makers of their own B2B tech customer journey.
With so much digital information available at the ready, HR professionals have found it easy to initiate independent research across a variety of channels, all in an effort to pinpoint the best tech solutions to support their business.
As a result, the B2B tech sales journey has become less of a vendor-driven process and more of a digitally dominant, customer-led course bending to the needs and preferences of its buyers.
So, how exactly are today’s HR professionals empowering themselves as guides of their own customer journey? Find out in our benchmark report, “The New B2B Tech Buyer’s Journey: HR.”
- Discover how HR professionals leverage digital media to inform purchase decisions.
- Learn types of content that resonate best with HR consumers.
- Find out how HR professionals navigate each phase of the customer journey.
- See how B2B tech vendors can best support HR professionals in this newly evolved sales process
Download your free copy of “The New B2B Tech Buyer’s Journey: HR.”
- 33% of surveyed HR professionals prefer watching video content during the consideration phase of a purchase.
- 37% of surveyed HR professionals take at least three months to research a technology before reaching out to a vendor.
- Nearly 30% of surveyed HR professionals say emails containing relevant content helps keep them engaged.
Help us out. Participate in a bit of our ongoing research and accept our warmest appreciation.