Benchmark Report: The New B2B Tech Buyer’s Journey: IT
Discover how today’s IT professionals empower themselves as decision makers of their own B2B tech customer journey.
With so much digital information available at the ready, IT professionals have found it easy to initiate independent research across a variety of channels, all in an effort to pinpoint the best tech solutions to support their business.
As a result, the B2B tech sales journey has become less of a vendor-driven process and more of a digitally dominant, customer-led course bending to the needs and preferences of its buyers.
So, how exactly are today’s finance professionals empowering themselves as guides of their own customer journey? Find out in our benchmark report, “The New B2B Tech Buyer’s Journey: IT.”
- Discover how IT professionals leverage digital media to inform purchase decisions.
- Learn types of content that resonate best with IT consumers.
- Find out how IT professionals navigate each phase of the customer journey.
- See how B2B tech vendors can best support IT professionals in this newly evolved sales process.
Download your free copy of “The New B2B Tech Buyer’s Journey: IT.”
- 33% of surveyed IT professionals prefer watching webinars and informational videos during the consideration phase of a purchase.
- Nearly 50% of surveyed IT professionals take at least three months to research a technology before reaching out to a vendor.
- 41% of surveyed IT professionals say social media platforms help best to increase awareness of a new solution or vendor.
Help us out. Participate in a bit of our ongoing research and accept our warmest appreciation.